In this Bullying and Harassment training course you will find out what the Equality Act 2010 protected characteristics are, the legal issues surrounding harassment and bullying, and the most effective way of dealing with them
Dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace can be a difficult and sensitive task.
Bullying is called the silent epidemic. Although half of workers have experienced or witnessed bullying, policies and laws dealing with it are far less prevalent.
This is, in part, because bullying can be hard to identify and address. People wonder, what does bullying look like? How can we discourage it in our workplace? What can I do to protect my staff and co-workers?
By the end of this course, you will have the answers and have achieved the following learning outcomes:
- What is the difference between bullying and harassment?
- Examples of behaviours
- Why it is important?
- Understanding the law and Equality act
- Protected characteristics
- Who is liable?
- Who is responsible?
- Importance of perception
- Processes and procedures
- Case studies
Module 1: Overview of Bullying and Harassment Training
- The difference between bullying and harassment
- What bullying might look like
- Why is it important
Module 2: The Law
- The legal standpoint
Module 3: The Protected Characteristics
- Whose liable?
- Whose responsible?
- Case studies
Module 4: Processes and Procedures
- Different processes
Module 5: Dealing With An Incident
- Case study and assessment
- course details
- exam & certification
- ask a question
- additional information
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Duration: 1 Hour (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Certificate Cost: Free To Download Online As A PDF. Hard copies Sent To Your Address For £3.99 (Optional)
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
The Bullying and Harassment Training course comes complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Demonstrates commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £3.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.