The Care Certificate Standard 04: Equality and Diversity delivers key knowledge to health and social care workers which can be used towards achieving the care certificate. It can be taken as part of the Care Certificate Full Package.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Describe the importance of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Work in an inclusive way
- Promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in their workplace
Module 1: Overview
- Aspirations of Equality and Diversity
Module 2: What Is Equality and Diversity
- The Key Principles of Equality
- The Key Principles of Diversity
- The Business Case for Equality and Diversity
Module 3: Challenging Stereotypes
- What influences us
- First impressions counts
- Who are you
- What We Say
- Talking about Minorities
- Talking about Disabilities
Module 4: Scenarios
- William's Story
- The Administration Team
- course details
- exam & certification
- ask a question
- additional information
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Duration: 1 Hour (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Certificate Cost: Free To Download Online As A PDF. Hard copies Sent To Your Address For £3.99 (Optional)
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
The Care Certificate Standard 04 comes complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Demonstrates commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £3.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.
Additionally, once you’ve completed Care Certificate Standard 04, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other Care Worker Training