The Care Certificate Standard 07: ‘Privacy and Dignity’ will deliver key knowledge to healthcare workers to promote and uphold the privacy, dignity, rights, health and well-being of people who use health and care services and their carers.
This e-learning course can be used towards achieving the care certificate; this course can be taken as part of the Care Certificate: Full Package.
After completing the Care Certificate Standard 07, you'll be able to:
- Describe the methods of maintaining the privacy and dignity of individuals
- Understand the individual’s right to make choices and supporting them to make decisions about their care
- Understand how to support active participation
- Support the individual in active participation in their own care
Module 1: Defining Dignity and Privacy
- Everyone has the right to be treated with respect as a human being
- Defining Dignity
- Case Study
- Protecting Dignity
- Dignity through respect
- Dignity and respect in social care practice
- What threatens a person's dignity
- Lack of respect
- Choice and control
- Good quality social care
- Decisions and rights
Module 2: Promoting Independence
- Case Study
- Helping Individuals
- Personal Care
- Maximising Independence
- Being Independent
- The principles of person centered planning
Module 3: Privacy and Confidentiality
- Case Study
- Maintaining Privacy
- Essence of Care
- Data Protection
Module 4: Communication
- The Importance of Communication
- Effective Interpersonal Communication
- Poor Communication
Module 5: What Do You See?
- Video Case Study
- course details
- exam & certification
- ask a question
- additional information
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Duration: 1 Hour (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Certificate Cost: Free To Download Online As A PDF. Hard copies Sent To Your Address For £3.99 (Optional)
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
The Care Certificate Standard 07 comes complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Demonstrates commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £3.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.
Additionally, once you’ve completed Care Certificate Standard 07, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other Care Worker Training