The Care Certificate Standard 14: Handling Information will deliver key knowledge to healthcare workers which can be used towards achieving the care certificate, this course can be taken as part of the Care Certificate: Full Package.
This course is ideal for all staff throughout the health and social care sector, in particular new starters and existing employees as a refresher.
After completing the Care Certificate Standard 14, you'll be able to:
- Understand your responsibilities when handling potentially sensitive information
- Discuss ways of ensuring the security of information
- Support others to handle information correctly
Module 1: Why Do We Need to Protect Information
- Why information is important
- Why protecting information is important
- Respecting the information of others
- Maintaining secure records
- Sources of support
Module 2: Around The Workplace
- Specific risks
- Managing information at work
- Protecting information: avoiding the hazards
- Correcting mistakes
- Storage and disposal
- Facing consequences
- Preventing incidents
Module 3: Out and About
- Additional Dangers
- Precautions to take when out and about
- Playing it safe
- Minimising risk
- Home security
- Failing to share safely
Module 4: Sending And Sharing Information
- Why we share information
- Unauthorised sharing of information: possible consequences
- The benefits of sharing information securely
- Sending sensitive information
- Methods of sending data
Module 5: Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling information responsibility
- Your responsibilities
- Avoiding mistakes
- course details
- exam & certification
- ask a question
- additional information
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Duration: 1 Hour (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Certificate Cost: Free To Download Online As A PDF. Hard copies Sent To Your Address For £3.99 (Optional)
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
The Care Certificate Standard 14 comes complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Demonstrates commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £3.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.
Additionally, once you’ve completed Care Certificate Standard 14, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other Care Worker Training