The Carers Awareness training is designed to help you understand the needs of carers. It has been produced as a number of separate sections, each of which deals with a particular element of understanding or supporting carers.
There are seven short modules that will cover the following learning outcomes:
Module 1: Who Is a Carer?
- Identifying a Carer
- The profile of a carer
Module 2: What's It Like to Be a Carer?
- Case study of what it is like to be a carer
Module 3: The Impact of Caring
- The impact of caring
Module 4: Carer's Needs
- Exploring the needs of carers
Module 5: Legislation
- The 4 key legislations affecting carers
Module 6: The National Carer Strategy
- The National Carer Strategy
Module 7: Work and Caring
- Carers at work
- Implications of an aging population
- Carer's rights
- Why paid work is important
Module 8: Key Contacts for Carers
- The key contacts for carers
Module 9: Review
- Course details
- exam & certification
- Ask a question
- additional info
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Duration: 1 Hour (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Certificate Cost: Free To Download Online As A PDF. Hard copies Sent To Your Address For £3.99 (Optional)
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
The Carers Awareness Training comes complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Dedicates Commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £3.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.
Additionally, once you’ve completed this course, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other Carers Training