This online Conflict Resolution Course will introduce you to managing conflict procedures to improve your ability to deal with difficult or emotional conflict situations, in a more rational and professional manner.
Learning Outcomes for Conflict Resolution Training
- Explain the purpose of a Conflict Resolution Procedure
- Understand Conflict Resolution Procedures
- Identify the key roles in Conflict Resolution Procedures
- Understand an employee's right of appeal
This course has 5 modules and you are advised to study the modules in the order they are presented.
Module 1: Introduction
- Types of assault
- Examples of conflict
- Protecting healthcare staff
- Who is at risk
Module 2: Protecting Healthcare Staff From Conflict
- Tackling violence
- Key organisations
- Withholding treatment
Module 3: Behaviour During Conflict
- Warning signs
- Stages of anger
- Examples of conflict situations
- Causes of conflict - Long term and temporary factors
Module 4: Your Role In Reducing Conflict
- Types of impact factors
- De-escalation techniques
- Communication models for reducing conflict
- Using distance as a strategy
- Reasonable force
Module 5: After Conflict
- Reporting procedures
- Post incident after effects
- Types of support
- Reporting conflict
- Course details
- exam & certification
- Ask a question
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Duration: 1 Hour (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Certificate Cost: Free To Download Online As A PDF. Hard copies Sent To Your Address For £3.99 (Optional)
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
The Conflict Resolution online training course comes complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Dedicates Commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £3.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.
Additionally, once you’ve completed this course, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other Health and Social Care Courses.