This course bundle includes mandatory training for GPs based in the United Kingdom.
Mandatory training is compulsory training that is determined essential by an organisation for the safe and efficient delivery of services. This type of training is designed to reduce organisational risks and comply with local or national policies and government guidelines.
Whilst there isn't an exact list for GPs and members of the practice team, many courses that focus on core competencies of a GP practice team will serve as evidence of that staff are adequately trained and are competent at delivering the care they provide.
Our mandatory training for GPs covers many essential skills and knowledge frameworks, that allows you to build more specific competencies in other clinical areas that match your current place of work.
The mandatory courses below provide an outline but, as the CQC says, practices are ultimately responsible for determining what mandatory, and additional, training staff need to meet the needs of their patients.
Should you require a more specific or tailored programme, please contact us and let us know how we can help you meet your requirements.
Mandatory Courses Include:
- Preventing Radicalisation
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children Level 1 & 3
- Conflict Resolution
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- Risk Assessment Level 3
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Information Governance
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberty Standards
- Basic Life Support
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Health and Safety
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Duration: 14 Hours (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
Exam & Certification
All modules within our Mandatory Training for GPs package come complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Demonstrates commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £4.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.
Ask A Question
Additionally, once you’ve completed our Mandatory Training for GPs bundle, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other online care training courses.
Our statutory, mandatory and specialist health and social care training courses are delivered in line with the relevant UK legislation and recommended practice including:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Alignment to the Skills for Health’s Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) revalidation for registered nurses and midwives
Mandatory training usually requires annual updates, depending on your role and organisational requirements.
Bulk Buy for Organisations
If you are looking to buy this course for multiple members of staff or a large group, please contact us.
We offer very competitive volume discounts for users looking to enroll multiple candidates on to any of our online training courses & qualifications.