Our Revalidation courses for nurses and midwives are fully accredited, ensuring mandatory compliance with the national guidelines and NHS standards.
As a nurse, part of your revalidation requires that you undertake 35 hours of continuing professional development (CPD) relevant to your scope of practice as a nurse or midwife over the three years prior to your revalidation date.
These courses contribute 15 hours towards the overall 35 CPD hours required for the revalidation process.
You will receive the following courses:
- Basic Life Support
- Care Planning and Record Keeping
- Dementia-Intervention for Cognitive & Non-Cognitive
- Diabetes Awareness
- Drug Calculations
- End of Life-Advanced Care Planning
- Epilepsy Awareness
- Tissue Viability- Assessment & Treatment of Wounds
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention (Acute)
- Pressure Ulcer Prevention (Community)
- Medication Management
- Stroke Awareness
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Duration: 15 Hours (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
Professional development is an investment in your career and future potential earnings. This mandatory care training package will provide you with the necessary tools and understanding to make an impact in the lives of those you care for and in your role as a health care assistant.
Enrolling is easy. Simply add the revalidation bundle to the basket and follow the prompts through the checkout process to complete enrollment. Your login details will be emailed to you and you can begin learning right away.
Take the next step towards furthering your professional growth today!
Additionally, once you’ve completed our Revalidation courses for nurses bundle, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other online care training courses.
Our statutory, mandatory and specialist health and social care training courses are delivered in line with the relevant UK legislation and recommended practice including:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Alignment to the Skills for Health’s Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) revalidation for registered nurses and midwives