The Stress Awareness training module is designed to give you an overview of stress awareness at work. The module explains what stress is and how it is expressed physically and psychologically.
We identify potential causes of stress to yourself and to colleagues, explain how to minimise feelings of stress before it becomes a serious problem and offer some short-term coping strategies for dealing with stress as well as longer term solutions.
Module 1: Introduction and Overview
In section one, you will learn what stress is, how it can work for or against you and your potential responses to stress.
- What is stress
- The stress response
- The case for and against stress
Module 2: Stress In The Workplace
In section two, we introduce you to work related stress, demonstrating how to spot problems and showing how stress can be both good or bad.
- "Good" and "Bad" stress
- Work related stress
- The role of your employer
Module 3: Risk Factors for Work Related Stress
In section three, we look at different risk factors relating to Work Related Stress and how to minimise them.
- The six risk factors
Module 4: Dealing With Stress
In section four, you will go through some scenarios aimed to help you understand how best to cope with stress.
- How not to cope with stress
- Coping with stress
Module 5: Email Stress
In section five, we will look at email as a source of stress and we offer some tips on good practice when writing emails.
- Inbox Indigestion
- Best practices for writing emails
- course details
- exam & certification
- ask a question
- additional information
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Duration: 1 Hour (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Certificate Cost: Free To Download Online As A PDF. Hard copies Sent To Your Address For £3.99 (Optional)
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
The Online Stress Awareness Training course comes complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Demonstrates commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £3.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.
Additionally, once you’ve completed the Stress Awareness training course, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other Care Worker Training