Our Support Worker Training Course bundle has been structured for Bank and Agency Care Staff working within a variety of health and social care settings. It consists of 26 online course modules covering statutory, mandatory and additional care modules helping you to fulfill all your responsibilities and duties whilst working on shift.
Statutory & Mandatory UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) Courses
- Conflict Resolution
- Equality, Diversity & Human Rights
- Fire Safety
- Infection Prevention & Control: Clinical
- Health, Safety & Welfare
- Information Governance
- Patient Moving & Handling
- Moving Handling
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children
Clinical/Care Statutory & Mandatory UK Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF) Courses
- Privacy & Dignity
- Fluids & Nutrition
- Person Centred Care
- Duty of Care
- Awareness of Dementia
- Blood Transfusion
Additional Units Aligned with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and follows the Qualifications & Credit Framework (QCF)
- Basic Life Support
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards DOLS
- Complaint Handling
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Care Planning & Record Keeping
- Lone Worker
- Understand Your Role
- Your Personal Development
- course details
- exam & certification
- Ask a question
- additional information
Support Worker Course Details
Type: Online Interactive User-Friendly Training With Downloadable Documentation
Accreditation: Nationally Recognised CPD Accredited Courses
Access: 24/7 Unlimited Accesses For 12 Months
Duration: 26 Hours (Counts Towards CPD Hours)
Evidence: Learning & Certification Remain On The System Indefinitely
Exam & Assessment
Certificate: A CPD Accredited Certificate is Instantly Available Upon Completion
Exam Type: Online Multiple Choice Assessment
Exam Included: Exam Is Included In The Price
Exam Retakes: Unlimited Retakes At No Extra Cost
Our Support Worker Training course comes complete with a multiple choice exam and a nationally recognised CPD Certificate.
What Are The Benefits of CPD
- Gain new skills
- Improve job prospects
- Enhance employment opportunities
- Improve career satisfaction
- Tracks prior learning
- Up-to-date with your job requirements
- Enhance your CV
- Help lead the way to further education
- Demonstrates commitment and value
- Preparation for promotion
Multiple Choice Assessment
- Once you have completed the learning you will participate in a multiple-choice assessment.
- A pass mark of 75% is required.
- The online test is marked automatically, receiving an instant grade.
- We offer an unlimited pass guarantee.
- Don’t worry if you don’t pass or want to improve your grade, with our unlimited pass guarantee can retake the test as many times as you wish to at no extra cost.
Nationally Recognised Certification
- All our courses are accredited by the CPD and are nationally recognised.
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a free accredited certificate in PDF format which is immediately available.
- The certificate will display the CPD logo as proof of your knowledge and competencies gained from taking this course.
- Hard copies of the certificate are available at an additional fee of £3.99. These are purchased once the course is completed online.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system to peruse for your future reference.
Additionally, once you’ve successfully completed this support worker training course, you may be interested in deepening your skills and knowledge with one of our other online care worker training courses.
Our statutory, mandatory and specialist health and social care training courses are delivered in line with the relevant UK legislation and recommended practice including:
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Alignment to the Skills for Health’s Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
- The Resuscitation Council (UK)
- Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
- Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) revalidation for registered nurses and midwives